Pressure Washing is an art and a science.
Serving North Georgia Area With Over 20 Years Experience
Mike’s Exterior Home Care has been pressure washing homes, driveways, roofs, decks, siding, brick and stone in northeast Georgia for over 20 years. We can clean that ugly and dirty siding or driveway and make it look like new again. We use the correct cleaners, removers and equipment. We have the training and experience to tackle any of your outside cleaning tasks. Our pressure washing is gentle, yet effective.
We use industrial cleaners to lift the dirt from a variety of surfaces without harming any of your plants or shrubbery. Because we use low concentrations of bleach and soap, we guarantee that no harm will come to your plants or animals. The cleaners we use are environmentally safe and will not damage your paint, siding or concrete surfaces.
Pressure Washing Services
Slide arrows to reveal full image
Pressure Washing Surfaces
- Metal Roofs
- Aluminum Buildings
- RVs / Mobile Homes
"In addition to doing a fantastic job pressure washing our log home, I was impressed when Patrick went the extra mile and pressure washed the cedar swing on the front porch. It's ten years old and now looks brand new!"
— D. Petersen, Cleveland, GA (White County)
"Thank you and your young men for the excellent job done on our home (and driveway). Jared went the "second mile," getting leaves off our roof, then blowing them away. They all did an outstanding job of pressure washing."
— The Gunnells, Habersham County
"Thanks for a job well done. The drive and patio / porch areas look great. Glad to know about your services and will use in the future."
— J. Porter, Clarkesville, GA (Habersham County)
"Thank you for another excellent job cleaning the exterior of my home! Wow, everything looked good as new, even the furniture on the deck looked brand new! You and your team do an awesome job, thank you again."
— D. Massey, Gainesville, GA (Hall County)
7 Reasons Why You Need to Have Your Home Pressure Cleaned Regularly
- You take pride in your house and want it to look nice and clean, like you neighbor’s house.
- You’re tired of looking at algae and fungus and worry about the potential danger it presents.
- Your home will sell faster when it looks nice and clean.
- Because you have too much to do on the weekends and you know you can’t reach the high gable ends with your pressure washer.
- It took you 3 days to clean the driveway with your pressure washer last year.
- You feel better knowing your home is clean on the inside and on the outside.
- You are tired of hearing you spouse ask, “Are you going to pressure wash the house this weekend?”